Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cat Fur

Apparently there is a gross excess of cat fur in our apartment. I thought I knew the full extent of this, but I guess I didn't until my brother came to visit and brought it to my attention.

Sam arrived on Thursday night before his Friday morning interview for a grad school for school psychology. I drove him into Denver Friday morning and lint rolled the back of his pants in front of the psychology building in busy downtown because he had accumulated cat fur from sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

When I got back to Boulder, I arrived to cats working on a new project: making sure Sam's other clothing and temporary bedding had plenty of cat fur as well.


Sam's bed was placed in her sunshine.

Had to fur-ify the fuzzy pants too. Gracie didn't do a good enough job; Luna helps.

Cat fur is now on every one of the articles of clothing Sam brought with him, and I have a new found resolution to use the furminator more often.

1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

Kitties just love to do this. They think its their job! :-)